Founded in 2008, the Jazz Cat Club has become, over the years, a safe haven for lovers of live music in Ticino, with high-quality concerts which have hosted, besides young emerging artists, authentic legends of jazz, such as Steve Gadd Ron Carter or John Scofield.
Also the 2022-23 season, the fifteenth, promises to be tempting and in the name of variety. Under the artistic direction of Nicolas Gilliet, the billboard has planned, from October to May 2023, at least a dozen jazz, blues, R&B and soul concerts, which will be held as always at the Teatro del Gatto, without excluding a couple of visits to the Teatro Sociale in Bellinzona and, perhaps later, at the Locarno Theater.
The October-December bill
- Monday October 10th, 8:30 pm - Teatro del Gatto
BILL CHARLAP TRIO
- Monday November 7th, 8:30 pm - Teatro del Gatto
HOUSTON PERSON 4tet
- Monday November 21st, 8:30 pm- Teatro del Gatto
- Saturday November 26th, 8:45 pm - Teatro Sociale Bellinzona
FRANK SALIS "HIGH IN THE SKY"
- Monday December 12th, 8:30 pm - Teatro del Gatto
The program from January to May will be announced at the end of the year.
For more information: https://www.jazzcatclub.ch/