Val Grande, starting from 2020 Parco Letterario Nino Chiovini, has been stimulating writers, journalists and mountain lovers for almost half a century.
In order to enhance this cultural heritage even further, the Val Grande National Park Authority is also promoting the literary excursions of "Books on the move" for 2022, as part of the "Parco Letterario Nino Chiovini” project: promoting reading between nature and words".
All the events scheduled between May and October are free of charge:
- May 22: Fabio Copiatti, Cicogna ultima Thule - Departure from Suna and arrival in Cavandone
- June 12: Andrea Primatesta, Val Grande of Yesteryear
- June 26: Paolo Crosa Lenz, Alpine pastures - Monte Faiè - Buè excursion
- July 10: Oscar Lux, Guglielmina dell’Alpe Serena - Curt - Curpic - La Colla excursion
- July 24: Erminio Ferrari, Waltz for a friend – Folungo Pass - Monte Zeda excursion
- August 7: Nino Chiovini, La Volpe - Intragna – Piancavallone Excursion
- September 25: Annibale Bocchiola, The car creates melancholy - Alpe Busarasca excursion
- October 9: Marco Nifantani, The rediscovered paths - Aurano - Scareno Excursion