The festival I Sentieri del Gusto (The Paths of Taste) came to its sixteenth edition.
The Val Grande National Park is a land rich in culinary traditions.
The main ingredient chosen for "the dish for the park" this year is the cornmeal.
The 24 restaurants participating in the festival therefore propose at least one course that includes the use of corn flour.
"The Park Women" will take care of the entertainment of guests and the layout of the settings according to traditional ways.
Each participant will be offered a bag of corn flour by San Giorgio Mill in Beura.
This is the festival program:
- Sunday, August 21, Lunch: Agriturismo Corte Merina
- Thursday, August 25, Dinner: Ristorante Griglia di Tano
- Sunday, August 28, Lunch: Circolo di Caprezzo
- Saturday, September 3, Dinner: Circolo Fratellanza
- Saturday, September 10, Dinner: Rifugio Fantoli
- Sunday, September 11, Lunch: Rifugio del Parco Alpe Parpinasca
- Friday, September 16, Dinner: Ristorante Piemonte da Sciolla
- Sunday, September 18, Lunch: Agriturismo Monterosso
- Sunday, September 25, Lunch: Circolo Cavallotti
- Saturday, October 1, Dinner: Agriturismo Ai Miller
- Sunday, October 2, Lunch: Trattoria Stazione
- Friday, October 7, Dinner: Ristorante Vecchio Borgo
- Saturday, October 8, Dinner: Ristorante Miramonti
- Sunday, October 9, Lunch: Circolo Operaio
- Friday, October 14, Dinner: Ristorante Belvedere
- Saturday, October 15, Dinner: Circolo di Ramello
- Friday, October 21, Dinner: Trattoria La Motta
- Friday, October 28, Dinner: Ristorante Isolino
- Sunday, October 30, Lunch: Ristorante Toscano da Dino
- Sunday, November 6, Dinner: Ristorante La Tavernetta
- Thursday, November 10, Dinner: Antica Osteria Monterosso
- Saturday, November 12, Dinner: Ristorante Marconi
- Friday, November 18, Dinner: Ristorante La Taverna del Mago
- Saturday, November 26, Dinner: Ristorante La Batua
For more information, please visit the page dedicated to I Sentieri del Gusto on the ValGrande National Park portal.