Are you ready for a blaze of lights and colours?
If you like fireworks, then you should write down the dates of one of the most awaited festivals in area of Lake Maggiore, Lake of Orta and the mountains and valleys of Ossola, the Festival of Fireworks. Organised by the Distretto Turistico dei Laghi, Monti e Valli dell'Ossola, this year ten fireworks shows are scheduled from July 25th to August 30th. The appointments are going to be the following:
• Saturday 25 July at 10.30pm - Sesto Calende (VA) – Parco del Ticino
• Sunday 2 August at 11.00pm - Arona (NO) – Lago Maggiore
• Friday 7 August at 10.00pm - Cannobio (VB) – Lago Maggiore
• Saturday 8 August ore 9.45pm - Cascata del Toce (VB) – Alta Valle Formazza
• Friday 14 August at 9.30pm Santa Maria Maggiore (VB) – Valle Vigezzo
• Sunday 16 August at 10.30pm Verbania Pallanza (VB) – Lago Maggiore
• Sunday 23 August at 9.30pm Omegna (VB) – Lago d'Orta
• Wednesday 26 August at 9.30pm Omegna (VB) – Lago d'Orta
• Sunday 30 August at 9.30pm Omegna (VB) – Lago d'Orta
The opening of the exhibition will take place in Sesto Calende in the Ticino Park with a firework show by the Parente Firework Company. The closure will take place, as usual, in Omegna, with three fireworks shows directed by the Martarello Group Fuochi Artificiali Arquà Polesine Company and the GFG Pyro Fuochi d'Artificio Omegna Company.
Because of popular demand, on Saturday, August 8, the Toce waterfall, among the highest in Europe, will shine of lights and music thanks to a wonderful fireworks display organized by the Parente Fireworks Company. Get ready to witness an unforgettable show!