Is coming back again this year the Ameno Blues Festival, now in its 10th edition. The festival, dedicated to the music of the devil, is celebrating its tenth anniversary with a program even richer with four concerts in June and three in July.
The 2014 edition of the festival, which kicked off last Saturday, June 7 at the Gothic Park of the Museum Tornielli, will go on until July 12, 2014 with the following program:
- Thursday, June 26: Spencer Boheren; the American singer, ambassador of the roots music in the world, will entertain the audience with his guitar in the Parish Church; admission is free.
- Friday, June 27: Blessing Chimanga’s Zimboita and Vieux Farka Toure, directly from Mali.
- Saturday, June 28: Sunsweet Blues Revenge and Ian Siegal.
- Tuesday, July 1: Bluesville and Royal Southern Brotherhood, blues-rock band coming straight from the south of the United States of America.
- Friday, July 11: Danny Franks and Roland Tchakounte Tri, a band made up of French and Senegalese musicians. On the same evening, Mauro Zambellini present during the stage change the book "Love and emotion" biography of Willy DeVille.
- Thomas Guiducci & the BFolk Guys and Morblus with Justina Lee Brown will close the festival on the evening of Saturday, July 12.
All concerts, except the one of June 26, will be held at Piazza Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto in Ameno. The cost of each concert is € 12,00. There will be the opportunity to buy a card for 2 concerts at the cost of € 20.00, or 5 for € 40.00. Free admission for children under 14 and those over 70.