A series of gastronomic evenings, hosted by some of the traditional small restaurants and food businesses located in the authentic and genuine region of Piedmont, will take place starting from 11th May.
Each dinner will offer guests the opportunity to meet those who work every day to produce ingredients selected by chefs to feature in their menus. The dishes will encompass all of the flavours and scents of authentic, artisanal produce.
The Serate di Gola 2018 programme:
- Friday 11th May – Locanda Piemontese da Sciolla – Domodossola (VB)
- Saturday 19th May – Agriturismo Chiara – Madonna del Sasso (VB)
- Saturday 2nd June – Ristorante Miramonti – Santa Maria Maggiore (VB)
- Saturday 16th June – Ristorante La Baita – Baceno, Località Alpe Crampiolo (VB)
- Friday 29th June – Azienda Agrituristica Al Motto – Cambiasca (VB)Saturday 30th June – Ristorante Da Cecilia – Bognanco (VB)