Santa Maria Maggiore inaugurates an important new attraction in the pine forest green program.
The pine forest of Santa Maria Maggiore, which already boasts a number of sports facilities and plays a central role in the Vigezzo Valley’s green activities, is now home to a new high-quality structure with an extremely low environmental impact, open from 9th July. The "Praudina Adventure Park" will offer adults and above all children a chance to try out new activities in the pinewood of Santa Maria Maggiore.
- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 3 pm - 7 pm
- Sunday and holidays: 10 am - 1 pm / 2 pm - 6 pm
- Monday and Thursday from 3 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday and Friday from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Saturdays and holidays from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 7 pm
Single ticket €8.00
Family ticket (child + parent or 2 siblings) €13.00
Group ticket (more than 10 people) €5.00 per person
1 free ticket with every 5 single tickets purchased
The entry cost includes equipment hire, briefing and a 45-minute session on the high ropes.