Few days ago the city of Verbania has inaugurated the new "bike sharing" service, designed to promote sustainable mobility. It is an initiative promoted by the Municipality of Verbania and VCO Transports launched for tourists and citizens of the Piedmont Province.
How does it work?
The service is available from 7.00 AM to midnight at the following points of the City:
- Imbarcadero di Pallanza
- Villa Taranto
- Imbarcadero nuovo di Intra
- Imbarcadero veccio di Intra
- Parcheggio Rosmini
The daily tariff is 3 euros and 25 euros for the whole year and requires a deposit of EUR 25.
A coded key is needed in order to use the bicycle which can be requested at:
- VCO Transports’ offices in Via Olanda 55 in Verbania
- Tourist information centre in Via Zanitello 8 in Pallanza
- Commercial activities which have displayed the “Bike Verbania” sticker
All we can do is to pedal!