In view of Expo 2015, the club Food & Wellness, a project that aims to build an integrated network of companies and organizations that deal with food and to offer specific itineraries dedicated to food and wine was born in Varese.
Typical products and local flavors become the focus of real itineraries designed to discover the culinary peculiarities, but not only, of the territory: the visitor can in fact live through food, a 360 degree experience, which also includes nature and wellness.
The initiative, which includes companies belonging to the craft, shopping, business, art and culture and wellness and health, will be officially presented on November 10th at 14:45 at the Conference Hall Pasquale Monti of Varese.
Speakers at the presentation:
Food & Wellness, official partners
- Giorgio Angelucci, President Uniascom Province of Varese
- Paola Lattuada, General Manager Local Health of the Province of Varese
- Danilo Maiocchi, Director General, Trade and Tourism, Lombardy Region
- Giordano Ferrarese, President Food & Wellness Club
- Stephen Taborelli, Medical Director of the ASL Province of Varese: "Expo: a great opportunity for the area, the role of the local health awareness among businesses"
- Fabrizio Muratori, Head of UOC Endocrinology and diabetes, St. Anna Hospital in Como: "The importance of the role of the catering trade in the spread of wealth and power quality"
Economics and Tourism
- Fabio Lunghi, Chairman of the Tourist Board of the Province of Varese
- Guido Brovelli, Coordinator Confturismo UNIASCOM Confcommercio
- Paola Della Chiesa, Director Agency for Tourism of the Province of Varese
- Josep Ejarque, Director of Explora
- Giovanna Mavellia, Secretary General Confcommercio Lombardy
- Francesco Renzoni, Director Coldiretti Varese
Demonstrations and tastings
The metabolic kitchen, demonstration by the chefs Adriano Pelandella, Roberto Valbuzzi and Davide Brovelli.
Presentation and tasting of local products by the chefs of the Italian Federation of Chefs, 19:00