The Parish Church of Gattico, situated on a rise in the town, is dedicated to St Cosma and St Damian.
It was built in the 15th century and enlarged over the following two centuries. The present bell tower was rebuilt in 1630 using blocks of stone from the demolished former Romanesque basilica of San Martino.
The interior is divided into three naves separated by six columns. The wood carvings on the baptistery, the confessionals and the main door are of considerable value. The fine fresco of the Virgin and Child is by an anonymous, probably local, artist.